StoneShot’s Financial Marketer Mindset study reveals biggest challenges facing financial marketers today and the impact of technology on marketing strategy
LONDON, ENGLAND, June 17, 2019 /24-7PressRelease/ — StoneShot, a leading provider of financial email marketing and event management technology and services, today released its “Financial Marketer Mindset” whitepaper detailing the biggest challenges facing financial marketers and how to address them. StoneShot conducted interviews with marketing leaders from 11 global financial institutions and analyzed the responses to call out the common best practices in creating and executing an effective marketing strategy, and how technology is being used to support these efforts.
Key challenges identified by participants:
• Staying focused on the client. Marketers interviewed cited the need for greater personalization of messaging and more consistency across channels for clients to reach the right contact (whether it be a sales person, account manager, etc.) when they need to, on any device.
• Standing out in an increasingly crowded field. Communicating with a focus on quality over quantity and providing the option for human interaction during the customer experience is key to building their trust, marketers said.
• Gaining executive buy-in for new marketing initiatives. Marketers interviewed suggested thinking in terms of revenue, profit, and ROI will be most useful to convince senior leadership to adopt a new marketing strategy.
• Working in tandem with sales and compliance. Looping in sales from the start and making sure each team’s technology platform is in-sync will help avoid communication problems down the road, marketers said.
• Remaining relevant in an ever-changing marketplace. Understanding the changing needs of customers, adapting, and reinventing is a continuous process that will help the customers get the information they want when they want it.
“Understanding the usefulness and limitations of technology is key to helping marketers address some of the biggest challenges they face today,” said Gavin John, Co-Founder and CEO of StoneShot. “Our hope is that the findings within the report help financial marketers in creating effective marketing plans that drive growth for their firms.”
StoneShot is an email marketing, marketing automation, and event management platform provider for financial services marketers. Founded in 2001, we offer technology, insights, and agency services financial marketers need to succeed. Our intuitive platform and in-house team of strategists, designers, developers, and account specialists offer the flexibility to get each client where they need to be in their digital transformation journey and achieve their business goals. We work with leading brands including Barings, HSBC, Invesco, and UBS, and have offices in London, New York, Milan and Paris.
To learn more about us, visit www.stoneshot.com.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here